1. Try Amazon, hand me downs. It is fast shipping with Amazon Prime they have great deals on baby related items and you can order from your home in your PJs with Free shipping right to your door! No getting the baby in and out of your car or walking isles during nap time!
2. Shop Clearance sales! Buy a year in advance during sales and holiday clearances. My friend has her daughters winter clothes for next year...including boots for $3 and $1!
“This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”
4. Don't turn your nose up to off brands of food. Try Aldi's Baby snacks and their organic section. The prices are a lot cheaper and some are even tastier then the well known brands!
6. Don't run your baby to the doctor at the first sign of a runny nose. If your baby is a fairly healthy child. Each mom knows her own baby. Take advantages of wellness visits and ask about other concerns at those appointments. That way it's 100% covered visit by insurance. Wellness visits can be moved up too! If you little one does have a runny nose and it is not going away just move your visit up. I am not saying don't bring your baby in if they have a serious condition or your gut is telling you something is wrong. I am a firm believer in going with your gut because again you know your baby!
7. Purchase used baby items. I often shop lawn sales and or Facebook Group for items. Clothing AND toys are going to be out grown and or worn through fairly quick in the baby stages. Don't waste money if you can buy it used.
8. Take advantage of Baby registries in store because they often give you a coupon for the rest of the items that were not purchased! It also really helps your family members buy what you need!
9. Return what you do not NEED. This might strike a cord with some but my son was very small when he was born. He was in preemie outfits until 3 month and then skipped sizes to 6 months. I had so many unused outfits I simply exchanged and returned them to purchase things we needed.
10. Use coupons! When my son was little we used coupons for everything and you know what we saved so much money! I learned from him that it is a good practice to learn how to use coupons whenever possible. Not only did I have enough we ended up donating a lot of his formula, wipe and other baby items we couldn't use to local Shelters. Speaking of Coupons how about one for diapers? $1 off LUVS diapers anyone?
* The official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™ are softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee. Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
* The Luvs Money Back Guarantee: We feel so strongly about our diapers that we’ve guaranteed them! If you aren’t satisfied with the leakage protection of Luvs, we’ll refund your money. See our website, www.luvsdiapers.com, for details.
* Luvs diapers are available in sizes newborn through 6, feature fun designs in every pack, and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.