"This post is brought to you by The Stork OTC and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own."
"When are you going to have a baby?" Seems like such an innocent question. For many it comes with so much pressure and sadness. From the time I was very young I have always wanted to be a mother. Many young girls dream of meeting their soul mate, getting married and starting a family. I was no different. I never realized how hard getting and staying pregnant was! You can read my struggles here.
Seeing photos of pregnant women or newborns are everywhere. I can say from personal experience struggling with infertility is so hard. You feel alone, guilty and constantly second guess yourself and body. Emotions run high, low and you can not help but feel discouraged. Keep your chin up! If you really want a family there are so many options out there to help.
Tips on How to be supportive:
* Try to learn about what your friend or family member is going through; offer no answer, but simply a shoulder to cry on.
* Let them vent to you about how they’re feeling on this very difficult road. This means that when they feel at the end of their rope, you need to stay right with them, say something to the effect of “even though I don’t know what you are going through, I am willing to be here for you in any way you may need or want.”
* Unfortunately when it comes to infertility, there are no quick fixes or answers. However difficult this fact may be to cope with, it is made easier with hope, perseverance, and support.
Stork OTC is an innovative, home-use device that helps with becoming pregnant. Whether you are just starting on your journey to parenthood or have been trying for longer, let The Stork OTC optimize your chances of conceiving. This smart technique puts the sperm at the opening of the cervix as possible, optimizing your chances of conception.
* The Stork OTC is the only conception assistance device cleared by the FDA for over-the-counter sales to consumers, without a prescription.
* The Stork OTC is delivering hope to millions of Americans struggling to conceive a child.
(Can be used if you are diagnosed with infertility, have tried months without success, or simply want to get pregnant more quickly; also if you want to conceive without intercourse (LGBT, disabilities, single women).
* With The Stork OTC, consumers finally have an easy-to-use, drug-free, economical conception aid they can use at home, without a prescription.
* It is available now, online and in select retailer stores, for where to buy visit http://www.storkotc.com
The path of infertility can be long and full of so many emotions. Having a strong support system is so important and helpful. Not just for the "now" but also later on in your journey. I tried for a year and a half before I was blessed with my son, Mclachlan. We have all shared, even if it hasn't always been fun, the ups, the downs, the laughs, the cries together forming a family unit I dreamed of having. He is my little man, my greatest and best life's accomplishment. If you are struggling on this journey I encourage you to seek resources and big a support system!