1. Car wash! Yes, you read that right, have your children start a little car wash. This is a great Summer activity because you can get a little free labor while allowing them to have fun. I love love joining in on the water fun!! It is rather inexpensive the cost of car wash and a sponge or use a wash cloth.
2. Schedule play dates. Connect with other Mom via Facebook groups! This is such a great way to have your child meet new friends. All ages can play at play areas, parks together while you might just meet a few new friends yourself!
3. The beach! Kind of cliche but the beach can be so much fun. Runs energy out because they can round around, swim, play with sand toys etc. Plus, the best thing about the beach is it usually is FREE!
4. Playing outside. You would think this could be part of play dates and it might be. Try to schedule time out in fields and countryside. Let kids explore, learn, grow and ask questions.
5. Boating. This is a fun activity to take your kids out and experience. This one is probably the most expensive of all if you do not own a boat or know someone who does. My advice is to try and do this a least once a year though!